EXCEL Error Removed Records: Object From /xl/printersettings/printersettings9.bin Part (print Options)
There are instances that we might encounter some errors in our EXCEL files like "EXCEL found unreadable content in ... " and said "Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes". And when you click Yes it will display an error: "Removed Records: Object From /xl/printersettings/printersettings9.bin Part (print Options)"
1) Download 7-Zip application that suit to your operating system (32/64-bit) at 7-Zip
2) Once you download it, right-click the excel file under 7-Zip and click open archive
3) Select the folder that says xl then open the PrinterSettings folder delete all PrinterSettings .bin files and close the 7-Zip;
4) Next, double-click the excel file, in my case it was .xlsm file and again it will displayed some error.
5) At this point, you will fully open the excel file and Save As in an Excel Binary Workbook.
6) Open your binary excel workbook and you will no longer see any error popping up.